I don’t want to rule out heading out on rivers with 5 mile an hour current
but I’d mainly be on pretty calm water.
I don’t want to fish
and a one seater would be fine
what kinds of things should I be looking for in a kayak?
I’m very new to this.
Thanks a lot for any help
Im 160cm tall, 14, i only want a kayak best for calm water – no fishing or anything.. just to paddle around in calm water. what would be best for me?
- Capacity: Seats one adult, 225-240 lbs capacity
- Transport and Storage: Tons of fun in a small package which is easy to transport and small enough to store in even the tightest places
- Seating: Large comfortable molded-in seat and molded-in foot braces
- Storage: Gear strap on back deck to secure you day paddling essentials
- Additional Features: Bow and stern cary handles, molded-in cup holder, molded-in side carry handles
The perfect entry point into the world of recreational kayaking. Fun and stable in calm water or surf.
FEATURES: Molded-in seat well, stern gear strap, molded-in cup holder, molded-in side carrying handles, bow and stern carry handles, molded-in foot wells
SEATING: Seats one
SPECIFICATIONS: LENGTH 8′ 0″ / 2.4 m, WIDTH 30″ / 76.2 cm, SEAT WIDTH 23.125″ / 59.1 cm, WEIGHT 40 lbs / 18.1 kg, MAX CAPACITY 225-240 lbs / 102.0 – 108.9 kg
Ocean Kayak Yak Board Sit-On-Top Recreational Kayak