I own a fishing kayak which i go fishing in the sea with. all the other kayakers i know seem to have this idea that they need to be in the water really early in the morning. like just after the sun has risen or even just before! is it really necessary to do this. do i stand a better chance of catching a fish? or is it to get there while the surf is still relatively calm? or are there other reasons? Because i can tell you i hate having to wake up so early on the weekends!
Destination Kayaking: Discover Nature’s Beauty By Kayak
This book covers several topics including:
Chapter 1: Experience Whale Watching On Rosarito Beach
Chapter 2: Archipelago Kayaking Destinations
Chapter 3: Beginner’s Guide To Basic Kayaking Equipment
Chapter 4: Extreme Kayaking – Kayaking At Your Own Risk!
Chapter 5: Canoeing And Kayaking – The Essentials
Chapter 6: International Sea Kayaking Guide Books
Chapter 7: Explore The Beauty Of Hawaii Through Kayaking
Chapter 8: Alaska Kayaking Destinations Offer Something For Everyone
Chapter 9: Finding The Best Kayaking In Seward, Alaska
Chapter 10: Hawaii Kayaking Destinations
Chapter 11: Beginner’s Guide To Whitewater Kayaking Gear
Chapter 12: Kayaking Australia
Chapter 13: Kayaking Florida Tours & Destinations
Chapter 14: Ocean Kayaking – The Ultimate Challenge In Exploring The Waters
Chapter 15: Kayaking In South Carolina: Break Away From The Ordinary!
Chapter 16: Kayaking The Big Island – A True Hawaiian Adventure!
Chapter 17: Tandem Kayaking; Sharing The Adventure!
Chapter 18: Nude Kayaking; Experiencing The Water Outside Of A Shower!
Chapter 19: Where To Take A Guided Kayaking Tour In San Diego
Chapter 20: Preparing For Your Kayaking Trip – The Basics
Chapter 21: Kayaking In Florida; A Different Approach To “fun In The Sun”
Chapter 22: The Environmental Impacts Of Kayaking – Is It Dangerous?
Chapter 23: Visiting Canada? Take A Tour With Mothership Adventures!
Chapter 24: Kayaks, Kayakers And Kayaking
Chapter 25: White Water Kayaking Guide Books
How To Short-Cut Your Learning Curve And Look Like A Pro Kayaker Your First Few Times On The Water!
If you want to learn all about kayaking… if you want to start kayaking but don’t know where to start… if you want to short-cut your learning curve and look like an veteran kayaker after just a few times out on the water… then this website was written just for you.
Here’s the story…
They Laughed At Me
I have never been known as the “water” type. So when I told all my buddies I was going to get started at kayaking… they all laughed at me.
Well, I decided. I would show them…
How I Became A Kayaking Pro
Okay, I’m not really a kayaking pro. But my friends all think I am. Here’s why…
I really decided I was going to figure this kayaking thing out…so I started studying.
I talked to the guys at the sports store, asking them every question I could think of…
I got some magazines, some books, and started reading a lot of web sites about kayaking.
Here’s what I found out…
It’s Easier Than You Think!
Turns out kayaking is not complicated once you know a few basics. In fact, it’s way easier than “regular boating”.
Some of the reasons are:
* Kayaks aren’t as expensive as boats…
* It doesn’t take a long time to learn the basic strokes and language…
* Most kayak veterans are nice people and are willing to help you get started
* You can learn at your own pace (you don’t have to do white water rapids)
* Even by yourself, It’s fun!
Here’s the problem…
There’s No Simple Guide
I searched and searched for a good simple guide to kayaking. You know, a booklet that was low on fluff and just tells me what I need to know about kayaking.
I just want to know…what are the basic tips that pro kayakers know that would make it easier to get started kayaking (without embarrassing myself)?
Just teach me those tips, was what I was thinking.
I couldn’t find such a booklet.
So I compiled all my research, and had one created!
The Secrets Of Veteran Kayakers Revealed
This is the guide I was looking for but couldn’t find. It’s called Kayaking-Tips On Starting A Successful New Hobby. And here’s just some of what’s inside…
* Kayak Crash Course: You’ll have the knowledge of a pro kayaker when you learn about all the different types of kayaks… their uses… different paddles… and history (pages 8-20)
* Safety first: Everything you need to know to make your kayaking adventures fun and fulfilling while keeping safe (page 22)
* Your quick-start guide to white water kayaking and its different types: creeking… playboating… squirt boating… and boofing. (pages 22-29)
* Surf and ocean kayaking 101: what you need to know before tackling this exciting but challenging form of kayaking (pages 29-33)
* How to get started racing kayaks… and the different types of races and kayaks available to you (pages 38-40)
* How to choose the perfect Kayak for the type of kayaking you want to do (you’ll want this short-cut guide with you before you go looking to buy a kayak!) (pages 47-51)
* Kayaking techniques for the beginner… intermediate… and advanced kayaker (pages 51-57)
* Common Paddling Mistakes: knowing these paddling mistakes and how to avoid them will help you transform yourself into a super-skilled kayaker in half the time. (pages 57-59)
* Secrets all the pros know about how to hold your paddle which give you more power and endurance, plus keep you from accidently injuring yourself. (pages 61-64)
* Kayaker fitness: Kayaking demands a very unique type of physical fitness… these are my special exercises to get you in shape quickly and easily (pages 65-70)
* Plus much MORE!