I am thinking about going to Taylorsville lake this year near Louisville Kentucky in the summer time. I used to go with a Kayak and camp out in cove with a trot line loaded with chicken livers in which I had moderate success. But because the park rules say you cant camp out what should I do for shore fishing for catfish. It seams like it takes about 30 hooks of chicken livers to catch one large catfish in this lake over night. I dont want to set up a trot line in the day time because I think its illegal. Can you think of any effective ways to catch catfish in an all day trip from sunrise to sundown only using less than five poles off the banks on foot. I normally use chicken liver and like I said its not all the very effective and fairly expensive too. Im in college right now so I am on a budget. 500 bucks is the most I can spend on summer fishing gear.
- Inflatable kayak designed to hold up to two adults and their gear (500 pounds max)
- 33 mm polykrylar hull, I-beam construction, and high-frequency welded seams
- Safe for fishing, yacht tending, sky diving, and Class III whitewater rafting
- Inflatable spray skirts; includes two kayak seats, foot pump, and storage bag
- Measures 134 inches long and 34 inches wide; three-year warranty
Everything about the SE330 is easy. Easy to carry, easy to inflate, easy to paddle, maintain, deflate and AFFORD! The SE330 is made with an extra-thick 33 mil K-80 Polykrylar hull. It weighs just 26 pounds, but will carry 500 pounds. It’s inflated dimension are 11’2″ x 2’10” Between it’s 9″ tubes is a 9’6″ x 1’1″ interior. It inflates from it’s compact 24″x16″x7″ deflated size in only 6 minutes with the included foot pump. It is suitable for up to Class III whitewater.Amazon.com Product Description
Imagine blasting down a white water river–with spray flying everywhere and your heart beating like a drum–or silently paddling down a mirror-smooth lake at dawn. A pleasant dream? Definitely, but also a slice of attainable reality with the Sea Eagle 330 inflatable kayak. Designed to hold up to 500 pounds but weighing only 26 pounds itself, the 330 can up to two adults and gear, but only needs one adult to carry it to the water. It’s even tough enough to withstand dog claws thanks to the 33 mm polykrylar hull, I-beam construction, and high-frequency welded seams. Your four-legged friend can therefore stand tall while you do all the work.
The Sea Eagle 330 canoe packs down to fit in a storage bag, yet has enough cargo space for several days worth of camping supplies. And it’s versatile enough for plenty of uses, from fishing to yacht tending to skin-diving. It can even handle up to Class III whitewater. Other details include inflatable spray skirts, front and rear rope handles, and a self-bailing drain valve (a handy feature on whitewater rivers or ocean surf). This pro version of the Sea Eagle 330 also comes with two 8-foot AB30 paddles, two kayak seats, a foot pump, and a storage bag. The kayak measures 134 inches long and 34 inches wide and carries a three-year warranty.
- Exterior: 11′ 2″ x 2′ 10″
- Interior: 9′ 6″ x 1′ 1″
- Deflated: 24″ x 16″ x 7″
- Tube Diameter: 9″
- Capacity: 2 Adults or 500 pounds
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Chambers: Three (port, starboard & floor)
- Material: 33 mil Polykrylar
- Seam: High Frequency Welded
- Floor: Inflatable I-beam construction
- Air Valves: Three, deluxe one-way
- Inflation and Assembly Time: 6 minutes
- Small: 12″ Diameter opening x 23″ Length; Large: 14″ Diameter opening x 32.5″ Length
- RF-welded seams
- Tough PVC for maximum abuse
- Tubing sewn top hem
- Use as sea brake or sea anchor
These heavy-duty sea anchors are built with RF-welded seams and tough PVC for maximum abuse. With tubing sewn into the top hem, they stay open to deploy quickly. A great small-craft safety accessory to work both as a sea brake while drifting, and as a sea anchor.