- Lightweight pontoon boat designed for two adults (up to 650 pounds max)
- Unique folding frame design assembles in five minutes and fits in full-size car trunk
- Pair of 360-degree swivel seats; super-buoyant 16-inch pontoons for stability
- Sturdy 1,000-denier reinforced hull; four top-quality rod holders; oar/paddle set
- Measures 148 x 54 inches (W x L) and weighs 75 pounds; three-year warranty
Pontoon boats are a great way to get to places where fish are hiding, but who’s got 35- to 40 minutes to put a boat together like required for most tubular frame pontoon boats. The FoldCat375fc has a unique folding support system that can be inflated and assembled in 5 minutes by one person. The FoldCat 375fc will take upto a 3hp gas engine, but motors very well with a small electric motor. Two swivel seats allow you to turn the follow the fish wherever they swim. Unlike other pontoon boats with thin bladders inside of a heavy and porous outer bags, the Foldcat375fc features 1000 denier reinforces inflatable hull – just like the Sea Eagle Sport Boats that handle upto 40H.P. This boat weighs only 75-lbs, but has a whopping 2 person/650-lb capacity.Amazon.com Product Description
Looking to catch more fish with less hassle? Check out the patent-pending Sea Eagle FoldCat pontoon boat, which takes you to more fishing spots than you ever thought possible. Unlike most pontoon boats, which have huge metal frames with tons of parts, the FoldCat sports a unique folding frame design that assembles in a mere five minutes, along with a full floor with a ton of useable space. Even better, the floor functions as a “safety net” that catches any gear you may drop, letting you carry more fishing tackle and supplies than on traditional pontoon boats. And thanks to the pair of 360-degree swivel seats–which offer plenty of back support and generous cushions–you’ll sit in the lap of luxury on every fishing excursion.
The FoldCat is extremely light with little drag, and functions extremely well with either an electric outboard or gas motor. When paired with a 3 horsepower gas engine, the FoldCat rips along at 8 knots, fast enough to make headway against tides or headwinds. The super-buoyant 16-inch pontoons, meanwhile, are spaced widely apart and connected by a 4-foot 6-inch beam, giving the boat incredible stability as compared to a hard hull boat. Other details include a sturdy 1,000-denier reinforced hull, four top-quality rod holders that mount into pre-drilled holes on the two benches, an oar/paddle combo set, a step bench, two quick-release seat mounts, two nylon carrying bags for the parts (the disassembled boat fits into a full-size car trunk), and a foot pump.
The FoldCat, which holds two adults (up to 650 pounds), measures 148 by 54 inches (W x L) and weighs 75 pounds. It’s also backed by a three-year warranty.
- Exterior: 12′ 4″ x 4′ 6″
- Deflated: 56″ x 21″ x 10″
- Tube Diameter: 16″
- Capacity: Two adults or 650 pounds
- Weight: 75 pounds (hull only)
- Chambers: Two independent air chambers
- Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced
- Seam: Quadruple Overlap Seams
- Floor: Aluminum slat roll up over full fabric floor
- Air Valves: Halkey Roberts one way
- Engine Capacity: 3 hp (45 pounds maximum weight)
- Speed Estimates: 8-10 mph with gas, 4-6 mph with electric
- Inflation and Assembly time: 5 minutes
Sea Eagle 12-Foot 4-Inch FoldCat Inflatable Boat with Pro-Angler Package