I am looking to buy a kayak, and have found a dealer locally that has a tandem, sit on top but I don’t have any opinions about the kayak. I plan on using it as a fishing kayak, solo, and as a way to hang out with friends (unexperienced kayakers) Any pros or cons about this kayak? Thanks! Eileen
- One, two, or two plus a child, 375-425 lbs. maximum capacity, perfect for a couple with a child
- Three seating position, bow, stern and middle for paddling solo, tandem, or tandem with a child
- Ocean Kayak patented overlapping foot wells for comfortable seating positions, front, rear, and center
- Hull and deck design allows easy stacking of mutliple hulls for easy on dock storage
- Bow and stern gear storage straps and footwells are comfortable for any leg length
The most popular compact, lightweight tandem sit-on-top kayak in the world. Stable and versatile, it can be paddled solo or tandem. Fits two adults plus a small child or pet.
FEATURES: Three molded-in seat wells, Patented overlapping foot wells, Bow and stern carry handles, Gear straps
SEATING: Seats two adults, plus a small child or pet. Can also be paddled solo from center seat.
SPECIFICATIONS: LENGTH 12′ 0″ / 3.7 m, WIDTH 34″ / 86.4 cm, SEAT WIDTHS stern 18.5″ / 47.0 cm, center 20.25″ / 51.4 cm, bow 16.25″ / 41.3 cm, WEIGHT 58 lbs / 26.3 kg, MAX CAPACITY 375-425 lbs / 170.1 – 192.8 kg