I am looking for an inflatable kayak/canoe/raft to use for fishing local rivers and lakes. I don’t have enough space for a hardshell, so I’ve been looking for inflatable dinghy type boats, but one that is elongated so I can paddle alone or with someone. Also, I want hard seats to sit on. I found a Saturn prototype on ebay, but have been unable to find a similar model. Price limit = $350. Help.
- Heavy duty 1,100 Dtex High Strength PVC fabric coated on both side with 1100 g/m2, 0.9mm. Fabric is thick, puncture proof and abrasion resistant.
- High-pressure air deck floor.
- Two removable aluminum platforms for gear attachment.
- Storage space in front and bow under splash guards.
- Accessories: pair of oars, repair kit and carry bag.
Easy to carry and portable to store, this fishing kayak is a must for any RV, campground or any other situation where fishing vessel’s portability is important. If you live in a condo next to the water and want to go fishing, but have no place to dock full size angler kayak, then this inflatable kayak will keep you ready for fishing in a moment’s notice.
This kayak is made of the same heavy-duty 1100 Dtex PVC as Saturn inflatable boats and rafts. The floor is made of a high-pressure air deck that is extremely rigid when inflated, but can be rolled up when deflated.
FK396 Fishing Series kayak comes with 2 removable aluminum platforms that can be used for mounting of various hardware, such as rod holders, fish finder, anchor mount, etc. The FK396 kayak also comes with pre-installed heavy-duty D-rings to accept 1 or 2 optional kayak seats.